APPLICATION FOR THE 2023-2024 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program is a three quarter-long internship that begins with training workshops in November and tax preparations ending in April. Interns who complete the requirements of the program are eligible for Transcript Notation. Please be sure of your availability for Fall and Winter Quarter if accepted into the program. All majors are welcome to apply! Applications are officially CLOSED, please return next fall quarter for application dates!
- Pass the online basic/advanced tax certification exams with the IRS
- Score 80% or higher on all exams
- Interns must complete 40 hours from:
- Training Workshops (must attend all 4 workshops)
- Mandatory Refresher
- Tax Sites
- File 10 tax returns throughout the tax season